Trampoline House is launching many new activities this week:
- Making an urban garden in our backyard (Tues. 1–2 pm & Wed. 1–7 pm)
- 5 km marathon training for women (Sat. 1–2 pm)
- Testing an extra house meeting day for in-depth discussion (Fri., 4–6 pm)
Please also join us for one of these info events:
- Info meeting on how you can volunteer/intern in Trampoline House (Wed., 5–6:30 pm)
- Presentation about the asylum procedure (Fri., 4–6 pm)
More info at http://www.trampolinehouse.dk/calendar/.
Photo: Rejected asylum seekers from deportation center Sjælsmark protesting in front of the Danish Immigration Service, April 27, 2016.
Join us – it's also your house!