Rejected asylum seekers are forced to live at the departure camp “Kærshovedgård Udrejsecenter” near Ikast. They all need a volunteer contact person outside the camp - maybe you?
WHAT IS A CONTACT PERSON?
- Being a friend to talk to
- Keeping a continuous
- Possibly visit Kærshovedgård once in a while
- Being a go-between to the system outside Kærshovedgård
- Establish contact to e.g. doctor, nurse or psychologist
A help to the legal system
- Being a go-between the asylum seeker and his/her lawyer
- Can help providing the lawyer with relevant material related to what is needed in the specific case
- Help providing answers to “what are my possibilities in this situation?”
OBS: Danish and English skills are required
TO SIGN UP:
If you are interested in becoming a contact person for a rejected asylum seeker you can sign up at this info meeting.