In addition to our usual program with legal counseling, language classes, integration counseling, workshops, and women's club, Trampoline House has five special events this week:
- In this week's house meeting, we will discuss new hashtags and slogans for the house and recruit volunteers for Roskilde Festival where Trampoline House together with CAMP (Center for Art on Migration Politics) will do three events this summer (Tues., 4–6:30 pm)
- Info meeting on how you can volunteer/intern in Trampoline House (Wed., 5–6:30 pm).
- Free screening of "The Crossing" (2015, dir. George Kurian), which takes viewers along the dangerous migration route of a group of Syrian women, men, and children to Europe, exposing all the territorial as well as sociocultural borders they have to cross (Wed., 7–9 pm).
- Introduction to the Danish asylum system by Michala Clante Bendixen (Refugees Welcome and refugees.dk) (Fri., 4–6 pm).
- Concert with Simona Abdallah, who plays the Arabic drum, Darbuka, which she fuses with House and World music. The concert is organized by the Salaam Shalom group (Fri., 8–9 pm).
More info at http://www.trampolinehouse.dk/calendar/.
Join us – it's also your house!