Two food lovers, Jonas Højland and Mik Fabricius, open up a pop-up restaurant for a single night, where all profits go to Trampoline House! For this special occasion only, 8 skilled chefs and gastronomes will create an exquisite 8-course gourmet menu with wine menu.
Dejene and Marie have started a new activity in Trampoline House: Radio workshops. Together, the participants learn to plan and produce radio as part of their internships in Trampoline House.
This is a busy week in Trampoline House!
Besides our regular activities, this week also offers:
- This week only: Rap workshop on Tuesday 6-8 pm in Big Classroom. You don't need any experiences to join the rap workshop, so please join!
It's a new week, and there are some new events in Trampoline House:
- Rap workshop the next two Tuesdays 6-8 pm - this week it's in Kitchen B, next week in big classroom
- Art workshop every Tuesday 6-8 pm in multizone
This week is full of exciting events!
- On Friday 6 pm until 12 am, Trampoline House's exhibition space CAMP celebrates its new exhibition: We shout and shout, but no one listens: Art from conflict zones
We open again tomorrow after the Winter Holiday. We look forward to seeing you again for a week with great activities, for instance:
- Video workshop (Tues 6-8 pm) Learn to tell your own story by making videos with your phone.
- Guided tour in asylum center Kongelunden for interns and volunteers (Sat 12-2 pm).
2016 was a fateful year for Trampoline House. We began the year by officially declaring the house in danger of closing, and at the same time, we witnessed a humanitarian catastrophe on the political level that included the jewelry act, border control, stricter asylum policies and deliberate deterioration of asylum seekers’ conditions. The result was evident amongst the asylum seekers that we meet: increased poverty, isolation, and forced passivity.
Welcome to a new week in Trampoline House with special events and a guided tour to an asylum center:
- Come to Trampoline House Wednesday for the special event: Presentation of Red Cross’ Tracing Services dedicated to find people missing, if you want to learn more about how the Tracing Services try to help families finding their family members.
Be sure to visit Trampoline House this week where we have a new activity and a special event on the program.
- Join us for our new activity: choir every Wednesday with Astrid and Emil where we sing and do rythm exercises.
Did you know that Trampoline House has amazing hairdressers from all over the world ready to cut your hair every Friday? There is no fixed price, just pay what you can. All donations go to Trampoline House.
Did you know that Trampoline House has a Women's Club? The club brings women, who are seeking asylum in Denmark, together with women with residency in Denmark to foster mutual understanding and empowerment. The club meets every Saturday from 2–7 pm in Trampoline House (last Saturday of the month closed), offering a range of activities and providing a safe space to discuss women’s conditions inside and outside the asylum centers. Women's Club is open for all women and their children, and offers childcare during opening hours.
Click here to see the program for this spring :-)